Sunday, April 29, 2007

Portable Educational Game System

I'm going to do a little more research on educational game systems to determine the system best suitable for the classroom and financially reasonable. After reading an article, entitled Game On! , about the benefits to "Digital Game-Based Learning" I began thinking of incorporating one into my classroom. The article lays out the many benefits to gaming in the classroom. A major importance is that the students know what they are learning while they are playing. I see use in center time and at other assigned times during the day. There are a few students in class that could really benefit by attaching use to work completed in class. Unfortunately, the price of many systems the students use at home are too high. There is also the problem with appropriate games. It seems to be coming down to Leapster. If anyone has any experiences let me know. Otherwise, I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Diet is characterized by foods eaten in their natural
raw state. Pretty promising, isn't it? You don't have to weigh and measure every little
thing, but it's pretty utilitarian. The Diet focuses on natural goodness, no processed foods, sugars, and fruit juices are off the menu. I began onsighting at a level I thought I diet would never leave the wall, never take stem rests, and always kept at a near pump level.

Also visit my webpage jackiegre.momaroo.com